MOTOROLA SL1600 ANALOGUE / DIGITAL RADIO & USB CHARGER
A brand new radio to add to Motorola's extensive MOTOTRBO digital range.
Super slimline and lightweight, this is one of the smallest radios on the market today. Perfect for descreet applications. Each radio has a hidden screen on the front which only becomes visable when powered up. No LCD screen to break makes this radio very hardwearing. Ideal for integration with your MOTOTRBO digital radio system.
The Motorola SL1600 is available in both VHF and UHF configurations. This model also operates on either analogue or digital frequencies.
MOTOTRBO series handheld radios offer the highest quality audio clarity, both at close range and at to the edge of your coverage. This is ideal for louder working environments, allowing users to communicate clearly whatever the conditions.
- Hand portable radio
- Li-Ion Battery
- Carry Solution - Holster or Wrist Strap
- USB Charger
- Range Max Receiver. An advanced radio design and patented antenna, delivering enhanced range whilst maintaining a slim profile and long battery life.
- Advanced Technology providing louder audio and reduced maintenance.
- Active View Display. A new shatterproof display using a matrix of LEDs behind the radio housing.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 99 channels
- An innovative LED matrix display that efficiently communicates important radio information
- 1 programmable button which activates the action list that allows to program up to 7 further features to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- IP54 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- 2 - 3W power
Public Safety, Forest Industry, Public Utilities, Business, Transportation (port, airport, railway, etc.) Manufacturing, Hotels, Schools
Download Brochure >
We Also Recommend