MOTOROLA SL1600 ANALOGUE / DIGITAL RADIO & DESK TOP CHARGER
MOTOTRBO™ SL1600 provides reliable push-to-talk communication for the mobile, everyday user in an ultra-slim and rugged profile. Whether you're working in the field or at a black-tie event, the SL1600 is boldly designed to keep you efficiently connected. Measuring only 22mm thick, the SL1600 is ultra-portable. A stubby antenna, curved edges and rugged frame make the SL1600 the perfect work partner. It can be easily carried in pockets or bags without snagging or bulging. Designed for easy and intuitive use, the SL1600 has a side volume control, dedicated power button, prominent push-to-talk button, and top toggle channel switch to enable quick one-hand access. Channel “fast toggle” allows users to scroll through 10 channels at a time.
The Motorola SL1600 digital radio requires an Offcom Licence to operate in the UK, see licences for more info.
- Hand portable radio
- Li-Ion Battery
- Carry Solution - Holster or Wrist Strap
- Desktop Charger
- Range Max Receiver. An advanced radio design and patented antenna, delivering enhanced range whilst maintaining a slim profile and long battery life.
- Advanced Technology providing louder audio and reduced maintenance.
- Active View Display. A new shatterproof display using a matrix of LEDs behind the radio housing.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz)
- 99 channels
- An innovative LED matrix display that efficiently communicates important radio information
- 1 programmable button which activates the action list that allows to program up to 7 further features to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Digital Emergency via programmable button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Voice announcement of channel change and feature activation
- IP54 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- 2 - 3W power
Public Safety, Forest Industry, Public Utilities, Business, Transportation (port, airport, railway, etc.) Manufacturing, Hotels, Schools
We Also Recommend